Click here to make online payments!
The district is excited to be able to offer the option to pay online for enrollment, student nutrition, transportation, and other fees, all in one transaction!. We now use E-Funds, which links directly to Skyward. In the near future (hopefully by the end of September) the system will run in real time, so balances will always be current. Feel free to use the Online User Guide to make setting up your account as easy as possible. Of course we take cash or checks as well.
Click on the red link to open a document. If a title is not red, the form is not yet available but will be posted as soon as possible.
Enrollment Update for Fall of 2013: (for current students only)
There will be no longer be a large centralized enrollment. We have adopted an online enrollment process, enabled in April, using Skyward Family Access. This will let parents enroll their student from the comfort of their own home at their convenience! This system will be enabled through Friday, August 9th. Any enrollment after that period must take place at the buildings.
Each parent and guardian should have received a letter outlining the process. Please note that enrollment is not complete until all fees are paid! Payment for enrollment fees, Student Nutrition, Transportation, and other building fees may be made online using e-Funds (instructions for establishing an e-Funds account are also in the letter).
For families applying for Free and Reduced meals, those applications will also be online and will be available in early July. The district will send mailings, email and SchoolMessenger alerts as soon as the application is available. If you complete online registration then qualify for free and reduced status, credit will be applied to the student account.
Students new to the district and incoming kindergartners, as well as those who choose not to take advantage of online enrollment, may enroll in each school building on August 1 and 2, from 8am to 2pm.
Forms for Any Student:
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application - One form per family. Includes Waiver of Confidentiality, Frequently Asked Questions and income/qualification calculator. Online applications for the 2013-14 school year should be available sometime the first week of July.
- Enrollment Form - these need to be filled out for only new students, including Virtual Program students, and students not using online enrollment. The Elementary School will use the form filled out at Kindergarten Screening. All returning students grades 1-12 may either enroll online or wait until August to enroll in the building the student will be attending.
- High School Enrollment Guide for the 2013-2014 school year. Students are given the appropriate forms by Kathy Walker (2013-14 juniors and seniors, East building) or Sue Walker (2013-14 freshmen and sophomores, West building). There is no school supply list for High School students. They should bring notebooks, writing instruments, and highlighters to school the first day. The teachers will tell them what else they may need for their particular class.
- Elementary Supply List 2013-14
- LCSEC Pre-School Supply List 2013-14
- Middle School Supply List 2013-14
- 2013-2014 School-Year Calendar
- 12-Month Activities Calendar for 2013-2014 (hard copies will be available at the school buildings)
- State Immunization Requirements, 2013-2014
- Kansas Certificate of Immunization (primarily for children starting kindergarten or who are moving from out-of-state, although any student is welcome to use it)
- Boundary Exception/Contract for Out-of-District Students, 2013-14. For students living outside Tonganoxie USD 464 district boundaries. This form must be filled out annually, even if your student has never attended any school but Tonganoxie. Questions regarding out-of-district students should be addressed to the building principal.
- Transportation Request and Bus Rules Agreement - 2013-14. One form per family. A new form must be filled out each year, even if the family's address has not changed. Bus riders can save $5 by turning in last year's bus pass - there will be a $5 charge for any pass not turned in, so don't forget to return it! (passes turned in at the end of the 2012-13 school year have already been credited to the student's account).
- Pay to Ride Information, 2013-14 (for students who live less than 2 1/2 miles from their school who wish to apply for bus transportation)
- 2013-14 Fee Schedule - fees are the same as last year, with the exception of state-mandated meal increases.
- Student Athlete Packet - 2013-14 academic year. For 7-12 grade students who will be participating in inter-scholastic athletics. Contains the Pre-Participation Physical (PPE), Eligibility Checklist, District Substance Abuse Policy, and KSHSAA Concussion and Head Injury Sign-Off Sheet. The packet must be filled out completely and turned in before the student can attend practice.
- Student Accident Insurance Q & A
- Student Athlete Accident Insurance Form - to enroll a student in insurance which will cover the parent/guardian's $5,000 deductible for injuries occuring as a result of 7-12 grade inter-scholastic athletics
- Kindergarten Information Night
- Kindergarten Screening
- Curriculum Brochure
- TVP Enrollment Guide - includes links to the TVP Handbook, Enrollment Form (which is the same form used for regular enrollment), course offerings, Equipment Use Agreement, and other pertinent information. Students may also use the district Enrollment Form in the top section of this page to enroll in the Virtual Program.
- 2012-2013 Activities Calendar - Hard copies of this calendar are available at the District Office as well as local businesses.
- Facilities Request Form and Guidelines - These facilities forms and guidelines were approved at the September 2011 Board of Education meeting.
- District Open Records Request - Use this form to request any district information subject to the Kansas Open Meetings Law. For additional information, read the brochure.
- Anti-Bullying Implementatin Plan
- Payroll Cut-Off Dates: indicates the time period covered by each paycheck.
- Pay Stub Abbreviations: helps employees understand the deductions and reductions on each paycheck
- Substitute Handbook
- Aesop Substitute Web Guide
- Aesop Substitute Tutorial - computer
- Aesop Substitute Tutorial - phone